If you support the purposes of the Space Association of Australia and agree to comply with the Rules of the Association, you may wish to apply for membership. The Space Association operates under Consumer Affairs Victoria's 'Association Incorporation Reform Regulations 2012'. You can view a copy of the Model Rules as adopted by the SAA here.
Membership of the Space Association of Australia entitles you to attend free monthly meetings, a monthly notice of meeting, a vote at Annual General Meetings of the Association, be nominated to the Committee of the Association and timely information about forthcoming space-related public lectures, activities and events. This subscription will also cover the cost of venue hire, administration of the weekly Space Show radio program, special events, this Web site and much more.
We have introduced a concessional membership option and delighted to offer you the following methods of payment:
AU$50 p.a. for adults
AU$25 p.a. concession (seniors, full-time students & children up to 18 years of age)
Lodge electronically via our web-based member management platform TidyHQ:
- Follow this link: https://space.asn.au/public/membership_levels
- Login to your existing TidyHQ account or create one
- Pick the appropriate membership type – Adult or Concession
- Read the WAIVER RELEASE & INDEMNIFICATION and click Accept and Continue
- Fill out your details and click Continue
- Fill out your payment details and click "Pay Now"
- Confirm the transaction and you're done!
Note that depending on whether or not you have already registered with TidyHQ you may have to reset your password to tie your existing contact details with your membership record (regular members who have not visited the site before will not have to do this).
Complete a printout of the membership form ( download here ) and:
– Cash at a meeting or event
– Cheque posted or handed over to us at a meeting or event
Direct Deposit (details emailed, posted or handed over to us):
BSB: 063 215
Account: 009 01336
Name: Space Association of Australia Inc.
Reference: Your last name and membership number (where known).
The Concession category requires proof (copy of student or pensioner/seniors card) in order to qualify.
Please direct all enquiries to:
Space Association of Australia Inc. - Membership
PO Box 351
Mulgrave VIC 3170